TVR-HD1SD4 High Definition Video & Data Recorder
1 CHANNEL HD + 4 CHANNELS SD +AUDIO & METADATA
Using the latest video processing technologies, Tracer’s video recorder enables the user to record 1 channel of very high resolution HD video plus up to 4 channels of standard definition video simultaneously.In addition, the TVR-HD1SD4 will record the metadata information from an airborne camera system.
The TVR-HD1SD4 offers a perfect compromise between capture of essential video in pure HD and all other channels in high quality standard definition thereby delivering excellent mission recordings in a reasonable file size.
Tracer Aviation also offer a 4 channel HD recorder & a 4 channel SD recorder as well as a KLV transport stream recorder to enable metadata to be embedded with the video in both the recording and for live transmission from the aircraft via microwave datalink.
- 1 channel of highest quality HD recording plus…
- Up to 4 channels of SD recording
- Individual audio on each channel
- HD outputs
- Automatic file save as a result of power disruption
- Playback in flight whilst still recording
- Easily removable solid state drive
- Video playback on any PC
- 30 seconds pre-record feature – records before user switches on
- Multiple video inputs
- Metadata recording & streaming
- Encryption option
- Disk self distruct option (military variant)
- Record RGB/VGA & STANAG 3350
- Small & lightweight design yet rugged for harsh environments
- optional encoding , recording and output of transport streams over ethernet
- Can be controlled locally or via a Tracer Aviation mission video display